Experience the Difference!
FOR THIRTY YEARS IT HAS BEEN A PRIVILEGE AND PLEASURE TO LOOK AFTER GUESTS, whether they have been visitors to the Howqua Dale Gourmet Retreat, students at my classes or travellers on my journeys.
MOST OF MY LIFE HAS BEEN IN HOSPITALITY AND THIS SPIRIT FLOWS INTO EVERY ASPECT OF MY BUSINESS.
marieke’s Art of Living has been established by Marieke Brugman to launch a range of services born from a stellar reputation of 30 years in the hospitality and travel industry:
- Escorted Guided Cultural + Culinary Tours to INDIA
- Escorted Guided Cultural Tours to Exotic Destinations
- Expert Travel Arrangements to INDIA for Individual Travellers
- Special Events Planning to INDIA for Celebrations, Business Meetings, Incentive Groups
- Culinary Tours Abroad
- Yoga and Well-being Retreats in beautiful locations with expert Leaders both Abroad and in Australia
- Food and Hospitality Consultancy + Chef Recruitment for Overseas Postings
The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both. James A Michener
People say that what we are all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think this is what we’re really seeking. I think what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive. Joseph Campbell